Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
We are looking for a highly skilled Backend Game Engineer to join our team.
All of our games are developed using Unity and are distributed for mobile platforms (iOS and Android). Our services are deployed and run using a great range of the services provided within AWS and our own internal Platform service.
Working closely with a cross functional team, focusing on the backend side, while growing technically in every aspect of the development stack (mobile Unity, CI with Gitlab, etc)
Contribute to architectural decisions and deliver high quality code
Aid in design and implementation of cross-platform games for Android, iOS, focusing working in the game’s backend implementation, but not limited to it.
Participate in all aspects of an interactive software development process, including design, estimation, build, testing, debugging, maintenance and support in order to produce reusable and reliable code
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 3+ years of experience in backend development
- A will to practice, learn and foster Continuous Integration and Delivery practices
- Ability to share best practices and mentor teammates
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a personal and professional scale
- Experience buidling backend services for mobile products
- Practical hands-on experience with TDD and knowledge of coding practices such as SOLID and Clean Code
- Experience with containers and orchestration (is a plus)
- Experience with cloud architecture using AWS (is a plus)
- Experience with Unity3D (is a plus)
- Experience programming game backends and scalability (is a plus)
- Experience with Kubernetes (is a plus)
- Experience within the game/mobile apps industry (is a plus)
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.