Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
// The Role
As a Junior Engineer the candidate will have the unique opportunity to join a rockstar team
early on in your career and help to develop a leading tech-stack in order to empower a
market leading solution, in a micro-service oriented development framework. The role is well
suited for eager candidates willing to learn through close mentorship.
● Location: Berlin, with limited remote options
● Salary: €55-65k & VSOP participation
● Perks: 30 day holiday, central office space, best-in-class tech equipment
● Culture: diverse team, personal development plan, in a company with flat hierarchies
and the opportunity to influence key decisions
// Skills and Requirements
● 0-2 years of experience; strong graduate, ideally with first experience in high-paced
● Hard skills:
○ Great knowledge in Java and React.js as these are our main technologies
○ Knowledge in container architecture is highly desirable; and in serverless
architecture a plus
○ Additional experience on cloud-native environments based on AWS and
database experience would be a plus
● Soft skills:
○ Entrepreneurial mindset given the quest to build a leading tech architecture
○ Willing to learn and grow into role and help Pectus scale
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organize a call with one of our Talent Consultants.