Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- Effectively and efficiently manage customer interactions and data in our CRM
- Ensure new business inquiries are quickly responded to, scheduling meetings / demos / conference calls, screen share demos, train customers, and customer support via email / phone
- Take ownership of project set-up
- Escalate and level-up conversations when needed for strategic accounts
- Schedule outbound phone calls to follow up with potential prospects and customers
- Provide our prospects and customers with the 6* customer experience standards we set as a company – from the very first call / email from a prospect to converting prospects into long term repeat customers
- Work closely with sales and account management to ensure our customers receive the best in-class sales and technical support via email, phone or screen share
- Collect trends and feedback on the product to share with product team.
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience in a front-line customer success role, supporting a software product
- Experience in an SME / start-up environment strongly preferred
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – strong internal communication is essential to build relationships and facilitate a successful understanding of the product, as well as the ability to clearly and consistently communicate with our customers
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
- A critical thinking mindset – we need someone who can think on their feet and come up with solutions, not continuously ask their team for the answer
- Meticulous and relentless when it comes to following up on leads
- Proficiency in Office applications
- Previous experience working with a CRM
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.