Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Support content creation and promotion including the creation of blog content, case studies, white papers and email sequences.
- Execute online marketing campaigns with focus on lead generation and conversion. Constantly looking to optimize the funnel making incremental changes.
- Day to day management of key marketing channels including SEO, paid search (Google Ads and LinkedIn), email marketing (Outbound), and social media.
- Focus on monitoring and improving performance of all activities with a keen eye for detail.
- Reporting on and analysing activity results of all marketing channels with a strong focus on generating actionable insights.
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure that marketing is delivering the collateral they need to support sales engagement activities.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable position.
- B2B experience. Our preference is to find someone with a marketing research background that understands and can speak the lingo.
- A genuine passion for content creation and research.
- Ability to get stuff done – high energy, high impact.
- Ability to create content, to edit it and to promote it.
- Working understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Experience in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
- Ability to feed into marketing plans and initiatives with objectives such as increasing revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Experience in managing paid social media campaigns (especially LinkedIn).
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, and a content management system like Squarespace or WebFlow.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.