Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Take ownership of the recruitment life-cycle
- Discuss job profiles, define suitable sourcing channels, review applications, do active search and conduct interviews in all application phases, take care of reference checks and advise the hiring managers on the final recruitment decision
- Be the sparring partner for our hiring managers and steer the recruiting process with know-how, advanced planning, and efficiency
- Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion into the business
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to the recruitment of talent that will contribute to the growth of our company
- Implement any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting
- Vouch for an excellent candidate experience and ensure that the recruiting process is carried out professionally
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Solid professional experience in delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer
- A persuasive can-do mentality to identify, engage, and activate the best talent
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and confidence working with stakeholders on all levels
- Good networking skills
- Great English language skills, both spoken and written
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.