Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (PHP) to join our team in Vienna or remote.
- You will be working in a team that is responsible for the pre- and post-booking product of the TourRadar website and works closely with Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to improve the booking funnel.
- You will be helping our marketing team to manage successful contests and drive email acquisition by adding functionality.
- You will be working with External APIs to suggest a better booking experience to our customers.
- Being involved in all stages of product lifecycle (from brainstorming to design and then implementation).
- Working on projects which can include API strategy as well as website enhancements/relaunches, processing the data feed of our partners, improving performance, setting up testing frameworks, etc.
- Bringing our platform to the next level.
- Working closely with our management and tech team.
Who you are:
- Web development experience (including front and back end on the LAMP stack)
- Worked with multiple MVC frameworks, such as Symfony, Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Experience designing and consuming APIs
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with RDBMS (schema design, indices, caching)
- Experience with automation (automated testing, delivery pipelines, unit tests, codeception, selenium)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.