Technology/Dev · Dublin , Sandyford
Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- To design and develop code with performance optimisation, extensibility and maintainability in mind
- Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team. Provide support to the business for critical issues.
- Functionally and Unit test all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently
What you need:
- Demonstrable experience with Python, MySQL & Linux
- 5+ years experience developing with Python
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
- Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English are essential
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.