Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
We are looking for a senior python engineer who will take on the application architecture and the development challenges required to build our MVP. We will be working with fine-grained service architecture and deploy on the AWS cloud.
After the product market fit phase we will work a lot around automatic data labeling and machine learning. We want to release often and automate the QA process. There will be several integrations with 3rd party providers both on the client and backend side
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in the direction of application architecture
- Integration of data storage solutions like relational and nosql, databases.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Delivering items of a customer-facing app
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Work in an agile environment with cross-disciplinary teams to deliver value
- Experience with modern application and test frameworks
- Good understanding of the syntax of Python and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application ● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ( GIT )
- Familiarity with development aiding tools ex. bundler, rake
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working with cloud automation would be benefit
- Familiarity with virtualisation like docker and/or kubernetes is a benefit
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.