Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
Our goal is to bring invaluable expertise to teams and projects, helping them tackle the most exciting and challenging issues. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is technical, loves coding, and enjoys customer interaction.
The ideal candidate is someone who has an excellent command of Developing Microservices across AWS and Node.JS (NestJS)
Please note that this role is for the very senior/principal level, currently we can’t take any junior/mid-level roles for these positions.
What you will need:
- Deep coding experience with Node.JS (+Preference for NestJS)
- Strong Experience of AWS, specifically IAM, Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS, CloudFormation
- Able to design and develop Web Services in microservices and event-driven distributed architecture (SQS / Kafka)
- Designing and developing solutions to enable highly reliable, fault-tolerant, and scalable production systems
- Able to build highly performant microservices, building, managing, and scaling them
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities solve highly complex problems and deliver high-quality solutions
- Experience with Cloud, how to deploy and develop in a modern scalable environment
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills amongst non-technical stakeholders and Executives.
- Bonus: Elasticsearch
What you will do:
- With a framework mindset, own, build the product, this includes application building blocks, patterns, practices,
- Evaluate through proof of concepts, open-source and new cutting-edge technologies
- Act as the technical subject matter expert, sharing knowledge and learning through workshops
- Drive pragmatic technical decisions that align to business goals through an understanding of our business model and strategy
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.