Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
Do you wake in the morning and want to fix things that are broken? We are doing that every day as we help thousands of people get to work. Our award-winning software solves employee parking & transportation issues for companies all over the world. Join our rapidly growing scale-up where your voice matters, within a culture that constantly encourages innovation. We are helping the world’s leading organizations optimize, understand and ultimately reduce parking.
Trusted by world leading employers like eBay, Netflix, Sanofi, Indeed, CBRE & L’Óreal.
What you will do:
- Be part of a fast-growing business that is a leader within its field.
- Play a major role in planning & developing major features that impact thousands of users.
- Work across our entire stack to deliver high-quality, maintainable code.
- You should be driven by clean but functional design and intuitive user interfaces.
- You will take full ownership of projects and features from design to implementation and deployment.
What you need:
- 5+ years of professional development experience working with Ruby on Rails or other MVC framework.
- Great engineering skills and strong computer science fundamentals. Engineering related degree is a plus but not essential.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Solid experience with AWS, Heroku or other cloud providers.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Strong skills in testing & quality assurance.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems.
- Demonstrable work examples.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.