Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- Be part of a fast-growing business that is a leader within its field.
- Play a major role in planning & developing major features that impact thousands of users.
- Work across our entire stack to deliver high-quality, maintainable code.
- You should be driven by clean but functional design and intuitive user interfaces.
- You will take full ownership of projects and features from design to implementation and deployment.
What you need:
- 5+ years of professional development experience working with Ruby on Rails or other MVC framework.
- Great engineering skills and strong computer science fundamentals. Engineering related degree is a plus but not essential.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Solid experience with AWS, Heroku or other cloud providers.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Strong skills in testing & quality assurance.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems.
- Demonstrable work examples.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.