Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
Our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
- Implement new features that help users to successfully share their business, projects and ideas. That’s what they love about us!
- Develop seamless web experiences that are clean, pragmatic, and forward-thinking.
- Work closely with product management, design, and other engineering teams to understand needs and improve the customer experience.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- You enjoy and have experience building web applications professionally
- Understanding of basic interface design / UX
- Proven experience with styling applications with HTML, CSS/SASS/SCSS/LESS
Nice to have
- Experience with frontend development tools like Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp
- Experience with end-to-end testing (e.g. Testcafé, Cypress)
- You have experience building and running production systems
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants