Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
Our team is building a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. We are searching for an experienced and passionate DevOps engineer ready to join our effort and help us build and bring to life the foundation of our solution – a scalable backend capable of handling thousands of simultaneous users by means of latest cloud technologies. Our product will provide millions of amateurs and professionals instant access to the majority of world’s music heritage.
What you will do:
- Create and maintain Kubernetes clusters for public and private services in the cloud.
- Manage and tune multiple and different database systems, key-value stores and messaging systems.
- Ensure that our services and infrastructure is secure, highly available and scalable.
- Help our development to apply best practices as early as possible in the build and delivery chain.
- Help us with infrastructure and service configuration for performance tuning.
- Automate everything that can be automated.
What you need:
- Multiple years of experience with scripting languages (Python, Shell).
- Multiple years of experience with Cloud Solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Solid production experience in automating Kubernetes deployments (Helm, ArgoCD).
- Solid experience in tuning relational database systems like PostgreSQL and MariaDB.
- Solid Experience with monitoring solutions such as InfluxDB, Kibana, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and their implementations.
- Experience with architecture tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.