Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- First, we will figure out the area that you can thrive in and become a stakeholder of the engineering process.
- We’ll do this through an open dialog with you, when we talk about projects you’d like to drive at our company that would overlap well with your experience.
- You’ll be working on products and technology that you find interesting and challenging.
What you need:
- You have a solid background as a Full stack developer (5+ years) and you’re not scared of big code re-factoring and tricky tasks. Your work methods are well-structured and self-organized and you love moving tasks from the backlog to done. You also understand the project, and create tasks for epics that need to be worked on next. Effectivity when working is important to you, so you rely on software such as Slack, GIT, Sourcetree, Sublime, Trello and JIRA.
- You love to improve and always seek to learn:
You’re not only part of a team that’s just working on the code base. You’re part of a team that makes sure everybody’s skills and the quality of our code base continuously improves.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.