Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
// The Role
As a Mid-level Engineer the candidate will be a crucial part of developing a leading
tech-stack in order to empower a market leading solution, in a micro-service oriented
development framework. This includes the unique opportunity to define the architecture,
especially when building the highly complex front-end solution.
● Location: Berlin, with limited remote options
● Salary: €65-75k & VSOP participation
● Perks: 30 day holiday, central office space, best-in-class tech equipment
● Culture: diverse team, personal development plan, in a company with flat hierarchies
and the opportunity to influence key decisions
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.
// Skills and Requirements
● 1-5 years of experience, ideally in high-paced environment
● Hard skills:
○ Great knowledge in Java and React.js as these are our main technologies;
additional knowledge in vue.js and Flutter
○ Focused on cloud-native environments based on AWS, ideally w/ adjacent
experience in cloud script autom. tools such as Terraform
○ Knowledge in container architecture is highly desirable; and in serverless
architecture a plus
○ Strong knowledge on the field of design patterns and best practices linked to
software engineering, ideally in Figma
○ Database experience, ideally with mongo.db and/or PostgreSQL would be a
● Soft skills:
○ Entrepreneurial mindset given the quest to build a leading tech architecture
○ Willing to grow into leadership position in the foreseeable future
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.