Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
Do you wake in the morning and want to fix things that are broken? We are doing that every day as we help millions of people get to work. Our award-winning software solves employee parking & transportation issues for companies all over the world.
Join our rapidly growing scale-up where your voice matters, within a culture that constantly encourages innovation. We are helping the world’s leading organizations optimize, understand and ultimately reduce parking.
Trusted by world leading employers like eBay, Netflix, Sanofi, Indeed, CBRE & L’Óreal.
What you will do:
- You will work across our entire stack to deliver high-quality, maintainable code.
- You will create clean but functional design and intuitive user interfaces
- You will take full ownership of projects and features from design to implementation and deployment.
- You will play a major role in planning & developing large-scale features that impact thousands of users.
What you need:
- Great engineering skills and strong computer science fundamentals. Engineering related degree is a plus, but not essential.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Solid experience with AWS, Heroku or other cloud providers.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Strong skills in testing & quality assurance.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems.
- Demonstrable work examples.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.