Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- You will work across our entire stack to deliver high-quality, maintainable code.
- You will create clean but functional design and intuitive user interfaces
- You will take full ownership of projects and features from design to implementation and deployment.
- You will play a major role in planning & developing large-scale features that impact thousands of users.
What you need:
- Great engineering skills and strong computer science fundamentals. Engineering related degree is a plus, but not essential.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Solid experience with AWS, Heroku or other cloud providers.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Strong skills in testing & quality assurance.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems.
- Demonstrable work examples.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.