Trading · Dublin , Sandyford
Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- Monitor the sportsbook site throughout the day and make sure the product is working perfectly.
- Manage incidents across sports platform. Liaise with IT to make sure incidents are categorized correctly and resolved in a timely manner. Keep list of all open/resolved IT issues.
- Operational/Content optimization by region/country.
- Offering of events – Have all possible sporting events on site and set up correctly. Making sure that all events/markets meet local regulations.
- Work with the product team to make sure all product on the site is working perfectly after release.
- Manage the homepage carousel. Request and add new icons when needed. Manage the order to promote specific sports/Events.
- Market Groupings – Manage all markets to make sure they show in their correct group. Make sure new markets show under correct market tab.
- Feature the top events on site by region so customers have easy access to the best events.
- Create and manage manual markets on site when requested by trading.
- Bet Settlement – Settle any bets that are outstanding. Resettle incorrectly settled bets.
- Be a point of contact for customer support. Answer all escalated sports queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage feeds for horse racing content. Silks, form, etc.
- Manage bet and watch (streaming) on a day to day basis.
- Liaise and mange relationships with multiple third party suppliers.
- Marketing Fulfilment – Identify and credit customers based on campaigns run by marketing team. This is done with extreme accuracy.
- Create Terms and conditions for offers if requested. Making sure to be completely compliant in every region/country.
What you need:
- A love/obsession for all things sport.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work on own initiative.
- Good mathematics.
- Excellent attention to detail (best in class).
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.