Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
• Implement new features that help users to successfully share their business, projects and ideas. That’s what they love about us!
• Be responsible for the entirety of your features including client structure, server interactions, API design, implementation, and automated testing.
• Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack. • Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What you need:
• You enjoy and have experience building web applications professionally
• You are comfortable working in different parts of the stack
• You have excellent software development skills in multiple languages and environments (for example Java/Kotlin, NodeJS, Python, Go)
• You have experience with database and schema design (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB)
Nice to have:
• You have experience building and running production systems
• You have experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.