Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- Take ownership and drive the best software development/engineering and operational practices for the team
- Contribute and collaborate in conversations about the design and architecture of our codebase, upcoming new builds and code refactoring
- Participate in the full cycle of development
- Develop responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality, with an eye for user experience
- Help track and address technical debt
- Work closely with our core users and other teams to gain interesting insights
- Coordinating and managing our Information Security processes and procedures
What you need:
- Frontend: React / Redux, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Backend: PHP 5/7, Laravel / Symfony, MySQL / PostgreSQL, API REST, Redis, PHP Unit / Behat
- DevOps: AWS, Nginx, Docker, Ansible
- Tools: Sublime Text / Visual Studio Code, JIRA, Git, Postman, Selenium / Katalon
- Experience with Kubernetes
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.