Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for.
See if you got what it takes.
What you will do:
- Development of new Themes for WordPress and Plugins for the Front-end usage with high code quality and the goal of a future-proof implementation and controlled maintenance
- Development of enterprise-level website projects
- Troubleshooting of errors and customer problems in a dynamic environment
- Processing of current projects with incoming tasks and responsibility
- Support of cross-browser and -platform solutions in local test environments
- Deploy, control, and accountability for changes to various environments
- Support in updating, improving, and maintaining online projects
- Development of reusable and maintainable web and Gutenberg components
- Work planning and issue management
- Code versioning and reviewing of codebases
- Usage of package managers like Composer and NPM
What you need:
- You have a solid knowledge of the state of the art technologies like TypeScript, SASS, Webpack, Webpack Encore, GraphQL, React, Yarn and NPM
- You are enthusiastic about web development and new technologies
- You have good written and spoken English skills
- You can use Git and SVN
- You know how to use modern Dependency Managers & Task Runners
- You can do API integration (REST and GraphQL)
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
At the end: Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.