Mentor Talent have partnered with a Tech Company who are scaling their team and here is what we’re looking for. See if you got what it takes.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Build relationships with customers to understand their goals and pains, drive adoption, and translate that into actionable insights for our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Connect customers’ marketing objectives with our technical, API-driven product and clearly explain complex product configuration steps.
- Collaborate with technical operations (Customer Integration Engineer) and the development team to integrate Talon.One and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Communicate at both one-to-many and one-on-one levels, across role types (tech/marketing), organization level, and cultures.
- Document and share important information about our Customers to keep a clear internal record, build training resources, and reduce support tickets.
- Design Customer Success processes that help us rapidly scale our highly custom, enterprise solution.
- Coordinate a wide range of projects effectively and simultaneously, like process improvements, feature input, product launches, and customer implementation.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Passion for tech and experience with SaaS products and APIs.
- Founded experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or another client-facing role.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders both internally and externally Marketing, Developers, Sales, and Executives.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
Apply now online or for more information, please reach out to email@example.com to organise a call with one of our Talent Consultants.